Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July Training

In recent weeks training has been going well. I having been doing lots of intervals. Started off hard, to the point of almost not being unable to finish workouts. I have progressed and am feeling stronger and faster and finishing stronger.There is always more to do but feeling great. Most of my rides have been 2 plus hour mtn bike rides on dirt forest service roads. Covering 25-30 miles minimum. Over all speed has increased. Most of my rides I leave from my house and head out Sycamore Canyon Rd to FS258 to Bill Gray Rd and from their the options are  to Sedona or Dead Horse or Llama. Distances range from 26 miles plus. Most of ride are dirt forest service road.  I will upload the gps file on to a page and/or create a link to view in google maps. I have never done this before so it might take a few days.

Over all I'm feeling good, strong and looking forward to the fall AZ State Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment